- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Srinagar - Pahalgam (91 km)
On your arrival, our tour representative will meet you at Srinagar airport. You will have an assisted transfer to the Pahalgam, located at an altitude of 2440 m above sea level. Once you reach Pahalgam, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and relax. The rest of the day is at your leisure. You can explore the town on your own and partake in outdoor activities. Enjoy the beauty of nature, and take a leisure walk. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam - Chandanwari – Sheshnag (14 km trek)
On the 2nd day of the tour, have an early morning breakfast and then leave for Chandanwani (2895 m) by road. This place is the culminating point of the Amarnath Yatra. Once you reach here, begin an upward trek to Sheshnag. After a sharp ascending trek, you will get Pishoo Ghati pass. On arrival in Sheshnag, visit the deluxe tents and make yourself comfortable. Admire the local scenery and rejuvenate amidst serene environs. Overnight stay in the tents.
Your PlanSheshnag - Panchtarni - Amarnath Cave - Panchtarni
After having breakfast, start your trek to Panchtarni from Sheshnag (3657 m). The trek covers a hike through Mahagunas Pass (3200 m) and then gradually reaches Panchtarni. After this point, your trek gets more accessible and is a downward one that will lead you to Panchtarni. So enjoy being in the lap of nature and relax for a while.
Later, proceed with your sharp ascending trek to the holy Amarnath cave. On arrival, you can spot an ice lingam dedicated to Lord Shiva. Post Darshan, begin your trek back to Panjtarini. Overnight stay in the tent here.
Panchtarni – Baltal (9 km trek) - Sonmarg (15 km by drive)
On the 4th day of your tour, have breakfast and proceed towards Baltal. It is a 9 km trek, and upon reaching Baltal, you will proceed toward the vehicle that will take you to Sonmarg. On arrival in Sonmarg, you will have an assisted transfer to the pre-booked hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind. The rest of the evening is at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Sonmarg.
Sonamarg to Srinagar (81 km)
Wake up to a healthy breakfast, and then pack your bags. Complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and proceed toward Srinagar. En route, visit Kheer Bhawani Temple, one of the valley's revered sites. On arrival in Srinagar, check in at the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour. You will cover some popular attractions on this day, including Mughal Gardens like Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Conclude your day with the Shikara ride on the calm waters of Dal Lake.
Return to the hotel in the evening. Savor a delicious dinner at the hotel and have a sound sleep in your cozy bed.
Departure from Srinagar
Today is the last day of your tour. Once you have your breakfast, you will get transferred to the Srinagar airport to board a flight to your onward destination.
- Only Vegetarian meals will be served on this tour.
- Age criteria for this tour is between 13 yrs to 75 yrs only.
- Medical formalities are compulsory for Amarnath registration and must be donethrough government doctors/officials only.
- On tour guests are requested to carry 2 phot copy (xerox) of any PhotoID proof (except PAN card), i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / VoterID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time ofbooking.
- Children / students are requested to carry original and 2 photo copy (xerox)of school or collage photo ID card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Meals services will start on Day 1 at Final arrival destination till the departure from the last destination as per the itinerary.
For queries related to helicopter service at amarnathji yatra, clik on below link
Above Package Excludes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
- For double service (half day sightseeing + transfer or transfer & then half day sightseeing) , we are not responsible if any sightseeing point missed out due to any delay of guest or any unforced incident like road blockage, landslide or earlier darkness.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- Rohtang Pass Not Include
- G.S.T 5 %
No Details Found