Best of Golden Triangle Tour Packages from Delhi , Get most affordable Golden Triangle Trip starting at 17999/- only. Book Best Golden Triangle Holiday packages with Yatri Travel point and travel safely· You Visit famous place of Golden Triangle as like Jaipur - Delhi - Agra etc . Family / Honeymoon Holiday Trip.
Welcome to India. Upon your arrival at IGI International airport in Delhi, our tour representative will escort you to the pre-booked hotel. After completing check-in formalities, you can take rest or have a walk around the neighbouring streets to be familiar with the diverse culture of Delhi before sinking into the cosiness of your bed.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Delhi city Tour
After having a breakfast you will embark on the morning you will embark on a guided tour of the national capital. You will get ample opportunities to learn about Indian culture, rich history architectural excellence and of course the great culinary art.
Laxmi Narayan Temple Birla Mandir, Parliament House and Gandhi Memorial Gandhi Memorial at Raj Ghat. Connaught Place market. India Gate,
Qutub Minar Complex. Akshardham
From here you will return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Delhi - Agra
Today morning after an early breakfast you will start for Agra by the surface which is 205 Kms. and it will take around 4 hrs. to reach there. On your arrival in Agra, you will have an assisted check-in to your hotel. enjoy a sightseeing tour of Agra covering Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal.
As the last rays of the sun disappear from the head of the Taj you will head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Agra - Jaipur
you will start your journey from Agra to Jaipur by road. On the way, halt at Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned Mughal town. The attractions you will cover here include Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal, and the Buland Darwaza. Each site endures the great creativity and historical significance of the Mughal Dynasty. Fatehpur Sikri , Birbal Bhawan.
On reaching Jaipur, check-in at the hotel for a night stay.
Jaipur City Tour
Post breakfast, Jaipur City tour. The 'Pink City' Jaipur is the land of royalty and vivid culture. . In the morning, enjoy an elephant ride to the Amber Fort. Maota Lake,
, Jantar Mantar. From Jantar Mantar, you will head towards Nawab Saheb ki Haveli, a famous house in the Bapu Bazar area. Explore Bapu Bazar, a famous market in Jaipur and other local markets to enjoy shopping.
Govind Dev Ji Temple Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for a night stay.
This day marks the end of your 6 days Golden Triangle Tour India. After a farewell breakfast, begin the drive from Jaipur to Delhi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the airport to board flight for onward journey.
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
- 03 Night Accommodation as per the itinerary at all place
- Daily breakfast at all hotels for 03 occasions
- Pick up and drop from airport to hotel & hotel to airport
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private A/C cab as per the itinerary
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes
- Toll tax, State tax, Parking, Driver bata, Fule charges.
- Child below 2yrs sharing same bed with parents will be complementarity
- Meals Not Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..