- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Best of Munnar Family Vacation Trip Packages from Cochin , Get most affordable Munnar Trip starting at 17999/- only. Book Best Munnar Holiday packages with Yatri Travel point and travel safely· You Visit famous place of Munnar Trip as like Cochin - Munnar etc .
Cochin - Munnar
On your arrival in Cochin, our representative will receive you with a warm welcome. This Munnar tour begins with a scenic road trip to Munnar, driving alongside the vast stretches of tea plantations, beautiful colonial bungalows, and majestic Athirappilly waterfalls. Enjoy an exciting ride through the narrow roads and scenic views, as you feel the cool breeze caressing your faces. This four hours road trip will enroute via spice plantations and beautiful of Valara and Cheeyappara Falls. As you reach Munnar, you will check-in to your hotel and have a relaxing nap. You can also visit the local market and surroundings for rest of the day. The time after arrival in Munnar will be at leisure. After enjoying some peaceful and picturesque time in the beautiful city, come back and spend some relaxing time at the hotel.
After a delicious breakfast , spend your day in the scenic city of Munnar on this tour . Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was a summer resort for the British during the British Raj. you can see the vast tea plantations of the area. The town itself is typically Indian with the usual shops, guest houses and is really beautiful and traditional. You can go for shopping or just relax in at the hotel. The 2 day of tour in Munnar ends with a memorable night stay at the hotel.
Munnar: Local sightseeing tour
Enjoy a mouth watering south indian breakfast and set out for a visit to the Eravikulam National Park. It is a must visit when in Munnar. Lush green rolling hills of this park serves as home to the Nilgiri Tahr, an endangered species of mountain goat. Enjoy your ride in a park bus, and revel in the beauty of nature surrounding you. The next stop is the famous Tea Museum by Tata Tea, where you not only get to understand the nuances of tea processing but also get to sample a revitalizing cup of tea. You will see a collection of odd bits from the colonial era. After wrapping up your visit to the tea museum, it is time to visit Rose Garden, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Elephant Arrival Point, and Echo Point. Photo Point is a small place filled with woods and a small stream. You can take photos here which will make your room back at home more beautiful. You will also get to visit the Indo Swiss Project (entrance is subject to prior permission). Once you are done with the day’s sightseeing spree, you will be returning to the hotel and rest of the time will be at leisure. The 3 day of Munnar tour package ends with a relaxed sleep at the hotel.
Transfer to Cochin and departure
Enjoy a lavish breakfast and disembark from the Hotel. After check out you will be travelling back to Cochin through the beautiful scenic route amid nature , as you reach the last destination of this 3 nights 4 days Munnar tour package, from Cochin you will be departing back home with lots of new memories that you will cherish forever.
- A Traditional welcome with welcome Drink on arrival
- 03 Night Accommodation as per the itinerary at all place
- Daily breakfast at all hotels for 03 occasions
- Pick up and drop from airport/Railway Station to hotel & hotel to airport /Railway Station
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Cab Swift Dzire/Etios or Similar as per the itinerary
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All hotel related taxes and transport related taxes
- Toll tax, State tax, Parking, Driver bata, Fule charges
. Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
- For double service (half day sightseeing + transfer or transfer & then half day sightseeing) , we are not responsible if any sightseeing point missed out due to any delay of guest or any unforced incident like road blockage, landslide or earlier darkness.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- G.S.T 5 %