- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Best of Portblair Family Holiday Trip from Portblair , Get most affordable Andaman Trip starting at 7999/- only. Book Best Andaman Holiday packages with Yatri Travel point and travel safely· You Visit famous place of Andaman as like Portblair , Havelock , Neil Island , Ross Island , Elephant Beach , Kalapathar Beach , Chidiya Tapu, Radhanagar Beach etc .
Arrival at Port Blair
On Arrival Welcome drinks Served @ airport and escorted you to check in Hotel/Resort.
A trip to Corbyn’s cove beach – a coconut fringed beach about 8kms from Port Blair city.
A visit to National Memorial Cellular Jail- was built by Britishers in the years 1905.
Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
A quick city tour of museums like Anthropological museum, Naval Samudrika, Fisheries.
Ross Island and North Bay (Coral Island) and Chidiyatapu Beach.
After breakfast ,Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British
This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake.
North Bay is famous for coral reefs and water activities and famous Light House.
Water activities such as Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Sea Walking, Andaman Dolphin semi submarine, Coral Safari and Jet Ski Rides is the best experience one can have.
Finishing off with the day we move to the long drive through the reserve forest are i.e.Chidiyatapu.
Affectionate sunset point and enjoy the evening bliss at Chidiyatapu Beach.
Port Blair Local Sightseeing
After check out your hotel from Neil, we ahead for Neil jetty to check in your cruise to Port Blair.
On Arrival to Port Blair we will escort you to the hotel and after some refreshments, we will ahead for the local market for shopping and other sightseen.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Trip to Wandoor Beach & Jolly Buoy Island
On Arrival to Port Blair we will escort you to Wandoor Beach.
Then we take a ferry ride to another Coral island called the Jolly buoy Island.
Jolly Buoy Island is a part of Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.
It is very famous for under water corals and the pristine clear beach.
After returning from jolly buoy we depart to respective Hotel.
Return to Hotel for Rest and overnight stay @port blair.
Port Blair to Diglipur via Baratang, Rangat and Mayabunder.
Early Morning we will witness the long Drive to the Baratang island
View of Andaman epic i.e. Jarawas on the way while travelling through protected wildlife forest.
On reaching Baratang Island, trip to the Limestone caves through mangroves via speed Boats.
Then we start to Rangat starting tour with Aamkunj Beach and Picnic Beach and then we proceed to Dhaninallah Dam.
Then we Proceed to Mayabunder, visit to Karmatang Beach.
At the end of the day we will reach to Diglipur & overnight stay @ Diglipur.
Next Day - Diglipur
Diglipur starts with a ride to the KalipurBeach and visit the beautiful twin’s island Ross and Smith Island.
After visiting Twin’s Island we will Proceed Back to Rangat and overnight Stay - Rangat.
Rangat to Port Blair
Early Morning we will witness the long Drive to the Port Blair from Rangat.
View of Andaman epic i.e. Jarawas on the way while travelling through protected wildlife forest. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair to Mount Harriet and Rest of Port Blair
Early Morning depart through Chatham Jetty to Mount Harriet.
Mount Harriet National Park is a national park located in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands union territory of India.
The park, established in 1969, covers about 4.62 km2 (18.00 mi2) Mount Harriet (383 meters (1,257 ft.)).
Then on return a trip to the beaches in Port Blair and rest of city.
Drop at the Airport
Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories...
- Accommodation on double sharing basis in given hotels in base category rooms.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock/Neil Island ferry transfer in Private Ferry.
- Breakfast for 08 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks charges, Boating Charges Monuments And Palaces.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- All Items Of Personal Nature.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter Ticket Cost and VIP Ticket for Darshan is not included.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned..
- G.S.T 5 %